I think I mentioned the other day that I still don’t know what we’re getting our boys for Christmas. One wants a DS3 or something like that (we’ve never bought one but his cousin has one). The other son wants Legos and an Ipad. The boys have more Legos than they can play with right now.
If I can find a good deal on a good used/refurbished Ipad that might be an option, however even I’ve never owned a “new” Ipad or laptop – both of those that I own came from Mac of All Trades for a really low price. But, I digress.
Tonight I want to share with you a list of 25 gifts for kids under $100 from my gift guide. I hope you find some awesome ideas for the gifts you need to buy for the kiddos in your life. I am using my affiliate links.
1. Pokemon 2 Player Game Starter Set
2. Fire Kids Edition Tablet, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
3. Skylanders Imaginators
4. Hot Wheels A.I. Intelligent Race System Starter Kit
5. Snap Circuits Sound Electronics Discovery Kit
6. FurReal Friends StarLily, My Magical Unicorn
7. Hatchimals – Hatching Egg – Interactive Creature
8. Pokemon Mega Metagross EX Premium Collection
9. Student Compound Microscope
10. LEGO Architecture Buckingham Palace Building Kit
11. Razor A5 Lux Scooter
12. Fisher-Price Imaginext Power Rangers Morphin Megazord
13. Blankie Tails Shark Blanket, Gray and Deep Blue
14. RockJam 561 Electronic 61 Key Digital Piano Keyboard SuperKit with Stand, Stool, Headphones
15. Kala Learn To Play Ukulele Starter Kit, Light Mahogany Stai
16. LEGO Creator Expert Winter Toy Shop 10249
17. LEGO Friends Advent Calendar Building Kit
18. Little Tikes 3′ Trampoline
19. LEGO Friends Heartlake Riding Club Building Kit
20. Air Hogs, Thunder Trax RC Vehicle, 2.4 GHZ
21. Shopkins Happy Places House Playset
22. Roominate Amusement Park
23. Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack
24. Paw Patrol 6 Piece Set
25. Foam Pogo Jumper For Kids
The following two tabs change content below.
I like what Annie Oakley said, " For me, sitting still is harder than any kind of work." My days are filled with blogging, homeschooling, Jesus and coffee. (PR friendly)