Good-bye 2016, hello 2017.
Was 2016 good to you? I hope it was a good year for you. It was a good one for me.
I consider it a good year because I tried some new things and grew as a result – and so did my business. As a result, I decided to file for an LLC to cover my blogging/social media work. Some of the other changes 2016 brought me both personally and professionally include:
- Nailing down a specific time schedule for posting to my Ohio events Facebook Page
- Increasing my affiliate income
- Experimenting with Facebook Ads/ Boosting Posts more
- Homeschooling without “co-ops” (first time in three years)
- A unique experience for my family and I to fly to Florida on a sponsored trip
- We joined the Ymca
Looking at my stats over the past years and seeing growth is both encouraging and eye opening. Now it’s time to share the top 10 posts from Hall of Fame Moms for 2016.
My Top 10 Posts for 2016
I’m starting with the post that received the most views and working my way down. It’s amusing to see posts from several different years still making my top 10. Click the links or the images below to read any of the following top 10 posts.
And, hey, I want to thank you for taking time to read my blog – whether you’re a regular reader or just stopping by real quick. I hope you’ll stick around! I’ve been blogging here since 2008 and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. If you’d like to be sure you get my posts as new ones come out just subscribe here. I’d love to have you.
If you’d like to be sure you get my posts as new ones come out just subscribe here.
Happy New Year!
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- What I found researching my Irish-Scottish Family History - January 13, 2019
- How I Reorganized our Hall Linen Closet - January 6, 2019
- My Most Viewed Posts and My Word for 2019 - January 1, 2019