Coming to Cleveland! The Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama Presented by Lincoln Electric.
“The 47th Annual Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama Presented by Lincoln Electric will showcase more than 1,000 vehicles, filling over a million square feet at the I-X Center March 15-17, 2013, making it the largest Auto-Rama ever held at the I-X Center. Participants will roll in from more than 13 states and as far as California to show off their custom cars, bikes, boats, aircraft, tractors, monster trucks, and interactive features giving fans the ultimate experience with a wide range of vehicles.”
“Kids of all ages will enjoy a wide variety of interactive displays. Try your hands at navigating the NOSTR obstacle course in remote controlled Rock Crawlers and Off-Road Vehicles. See how it feels to ride in the All American Soap Box Derby’s Indoor Rally, or get photos with two giant monster trucks, the Screamin’ Demon and Big Foot. Also back this year is the ever-popular gravel pit by the Historical Construction Equipment Association.”
What else can you expect at the Piston Power Show?
- Slider & the Cleveland Indians Hot Dog Mascot will appear from 4-6pm on Saturday, March 16
- Discount tickets are available at Discount Drug Mart for $16 adult or Summit Racing Equipment for $16 adult, $5 child (ages 7-12).
- Tickets can also be purchased online via our website, www.ixpistonpoweredautorama.
- Box office prices are normally $18 adult, $6 children 7-12; however, if you bring in THIS coupon to the box office, you can get tickets for $16 adult, $5 children 7-12. Children 6 and under are FREE!
Enter to win 4 tickets here (2 adult/2 children)!
Just follow the Rafflecopter instructions. There is only 1 mandatory entry needed, everything else just gives you more chances to win while rewarding you for following me on social media sites!
*This is not a paid post. I will be receiving free tickets for me and my family for promoting this event on my blog. Thank you to the I-X Center for providing all the tickets including the ones for the giveaway.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- We ate Alligator at Snook Inn on Marco Island, Florida (Pt8) - March 21, 2017
- Stocking up on Craft Supplies for the Kids (FF9) - March 11, 2017
- Visiting the Naples Zoo in Florida (Pt 7) - March 9, 2017