Christmas is right around the corner, are you ready? I’ll confess, I am not…at all. I’m still stuck on what to get my boys for Christmas. While I’m going to be searching for the right gift for them, for my 2016 Christmas Gift Guide I’m sharing gift ideas for kids of different ages as well as adults.
Today it’s all about the toddlers. If you’re stuck on what products are available for this age group I hope my list of 25 best toddlers gifts is helpful. I am using my affiliate links. I may earn a few cents if a purchase is made by clicking on my links but at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.
And, while I’m highlighting 25 gifts there are actually a little more in this list.
25 Best Toddler Gifts
1. Melissa & Doug Let’s Play House! Dust, Sweep and Mop
2. Step2 Little Helper’s Shopping Cart
3. Learning Resources Farmers Market Color Sorting Set
4. Little Tikes First Slide
5. 3-Piece Kids Play Tent Tunnel and Ball Pit
6. Cartoon R/C Race Car Radio Control Toy for Toddlers
7. VTech KidiBeats Kids Drum Set
8. Disney Mickey’s Music Mat
9. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench
10. Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Set
11. Playskool Giraffalaff Sit n Spin
12. Fisher-Price Little People Loops ‘n Swoops Amusement Park [Amazon Exclusive]
13. Dyson Ball Vacuum With Real Suction and Sounds
14. VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Spinning Spiral Tower Playset
15. Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home
16. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop
17. Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set
18. Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center
19. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Scooter
20. Power Wheels Thomas the Train Thomas with Track [Amazon Exclusive]
21. Play Tent Princess Castle by Pockos
22. Little Tikes Deluxe 2-in-1 Cozy Roadster
23. Electronic Pet Dog
24. Durable Kids Tool Set with Electronic Cordless Drill & 20 Pretend Play Construction Accessories
25. Jumbo Primary Stringing Bead Set
Find more gift ideas by clicking the link below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Tracy writes about family life and travel on both her blogs: Hall of Fame Moms and 1000 Things Ohio; has been interviewed on Ohio Podcast, local radio and Prepper Chicks. Find more info on her About Page.