**I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I have the perfect holiday craft idea for the non-crafty person. Is that you? You don’t even need any glue or additional twist-ties or wire to complete this hanging holiday wreath!
I also have a couple other crafty ideas to show you below so continue on.
And, know what’s better than that? I got all my pieces from the Dollar Tree near me and they can be ordered online as well! Christmas At The Tree: Everything is only $1
Easy Holiday Wreath
Not only am I going to show you how to make this easy holiday wreath but I’m going to show you a few more quick and easy things you can make or enhance using Dollar Tree supplies!
So as I said, with this wreath you don’t even need glue, wire, or anything extra. You can hang it up and even move around the few parts to change the look as you want! I just love that Dollar Tree has these great clip-on craft pieces!
I used a maximum of seven pieces for the wreath and then I removed some of them and reused them on a string of garland that I keep up for normal everyday decor in my dining room. See the pictures and the video below to get the whole story.
I changed the location of some of the clip-on pieces to give the wreath a different look.
Jingle Bells Ornament Hangers
As you can see above I also made some ornament balls. Again, all my supplies came from the Dollar Tree except for a wee little bit of hot glue that I decided to use later because I wanted to be able to let our cats play with them. Here’s what I used:
- small-medium jingle bells (make sure they fit through the neck of the ornament)
- clear ornament balls
- glittery star mix
- package of styrofoam-type teeny snowballs (NOTE: mixing these with the other items did not work well at all as the styrofoam balls dominated the appearance). Just use a little bit of these in your mix if you want or make an ornament with just those.
After you fill your ornament balls and replace the metal topper cut ribbon the length you want and tie on! Now you can hang it on the door knobs or a wreath hook like I did!
Be sure to check out my video below to see the party supplies and other decor and craft supplies I found during my trip to two of my local Dollar Tree stores!
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 107th Anniversary of the Sinking of the Titanic - April 14, 2019
- Study.com for Teachers helps Students Sharpen Math Skills - April 7, 2019
- What I’m re-Reading right now - March 31, 2019