I received a product called Wean Green that my “green” mommies might appreciate. Four thick glassed containers with colorful plastic easy snap on lids w/seals for storing and microwaving your baby’s food. The containers are microwaveable and dishwasher safe. The seals are removable. I thought about experimenting with them since I don’t have babies anymore but never got around to it. I actually think I will give these to my sister in our family’s Secret Sister gift exchange. This “sister” is the only one with a baby right now. And if she’s reading this and can add 😉 she will figure out who “I” am before our yearly “reveal” party (where we reveal who had who’s name all year).
So here’s what you want to know about Wean Green Cubes:
- they are made of durable glass with a silicone-sealed lid
- they are safe and environmentally friendly
- BPA, PVC, Phthalates, and Plasticizer free
- they have 30 mL, 60 mL, and 90 mL measuring lines
- the glass is 100% recyclable and sustainable
- these cubes stand up to the extreme temperatures required to make, store, freeze, heat, and serve baby food
- they come in four beautiful colors raspberry, blueberry, peas and carrots 😉
WeanGreen.com is a Canadian company and they are offering Hall of Fame Moms readers a 20% discount on your purchase till the end of November 2010 use Code: HallOfFameMoms.
Wean Green also says… “We love researching environmentally friendly, modern, and unique baby products. We also love it when our diaper bags match our shoes! With this in mind, we created a company devoted to combining eco and chic in all of our products. Our eco-chic designs make it possible for parents to choose environmental products without sacrificing style.”
*I received a set of Wean Green Cubes for free to do this review.