I’m using ClicknKids as part of my homeschooling for my first grader, but you don’t have to be a homeschooler to use it and they do have a program for teachers to use with a class. You can see my ClicknKids review I did a few months back by clicking here.
- Save 20% right now by using code CKIDS2011 expires 1/31/2011
- Visit the site and try the lessons for FREE.
ClicknKids teaches your child phonics and or spelling in an entertaining way. You can choose which program you want. I do like and recommend this program!
ClicknKids is used in homes and schools in over 100 countries!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner/Editor at Hall of Fame Moms
Tracy writes about homeschooling and just about anything related to family life in Ohio here on the blog. Strong honest views will surface from time to time on topics related to truth, faith and freedom. **Check out my notebooks and Bible Memory Coloring Notebook workbooks for Adults & Teens by clicking my name.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023
- My Word for 2023 - January 11, 2023
- Holiday Sale on ALL my books – $4.99 - December 18, 2022