The boys and I went for a walk the other day and collected leaves with which we made this wonderful Fall Leaf Flag Banner for the window. And I do mean, wonderful. I think its wonderful. It really brings Autumn inside the house and I love it!
It was also easy to make. Love that too!
What you need:
- wax paper
- Sharpie markers (if you want to decorate)
- twine or ribbon (I used twine)
- hot glue gun/glue stick
Like I said, I think this is a wonderful fall decoration for inside the home! It may last as nice keepsake too.
*See my other Kid Craft posts here.
**Sharing at these link-ups: Enchanted Homeschooling Mom, Crystal and Company .
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- Planning for Emergencies: Talking Prepper Pantry and Money - October 2, 2021
- Arts in Stark – Labor Day FREE family Entertainment with Elec Simon - August 31, 2021
- My homeschooled son is choosing public school this year. - July 24, 2021