*I received samples to review, opinions are my own and I’ve included my affiliate links in this post (doesn’t cost you a penny!). Thank you for your support.
If you were in the New York city area during the month of July you may have heard that Ouidad had paired up with Dana’s Bakery to create a Sea Salt inspired macaroon – and they were giving out free samples every Friday in July to those who made appointments. Unfortunately, I realized this last minute and didn’t have enough time to write a proper post about it so that those of you in NYC could have taken advantage, but I did mention it on Facebook page here anyways.
I saw a picture of these Sea Salt Caramel Macaroons and would love to try one myself. A sea-salt caramel cookie sounds good to me, how about you?! I don’t know if Dana’s Bakery is making them anymore but if I were in the area I’d consider picking one up.
Anyways, so I’ve tried out both the products I received: Ouidad Wave Create Sea Spray and the Wave Create Texture Taffy. Both are very light weight and light scented and I’ve enjoyed the effect they have on my hair. It doesn’t take much of the taffy to work on my hair and that means it will last me awhile.
About Ouidad Wave Create Sea Spray ($23 at Ouidad.com)
- An exclusive wave making complex of natural seawater and mineral rich sea salt crystals creates a tousled texture
- Ideal for straight hair that has slight texture, as well as curly hair
- Transforms hair into windswept waves
- Free of parabens, sulfates, silicones and synthetic dyes
- Sea Water and Sea Salt create volume and texture
- Algae extract and Sea Kelp condition the hair and add superior shine
You can also puchase Ouidad on Amazon. If you collect Swagbucks (for free!) you might just have some you can redeem for free Amazon credit to use. I save a lot of money doing this – I used some of mine towards getting this Keurig for free.
Ouidad Wave Create Sea Spray-6.4 oz. on Amazon
Ouidad Wave Create Texturize Taffy-4 oz. on Amazon