Required Disclosure: “I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Welch’s. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.” Actually, I will be receiving it soon and opinions are my own.
Our family is a regular consumer of grape jelly. It’s not always Welch’s, but right this minute (thanks to coupons I had on hand months ago) we still have 2.5 containers (jars/squeeze bottle) of Welch’s grape jelly in stock 😉 . We use it on peanut butter sandwiches and as an ingredient in our sweet ‘n sour sausage.
But this post is about the Welch’s contest that involves free coupons for you and prizes for sharing photos of your family moments around the dinner table!
The “Share what’s good” Photo Contest Details:
- As part of the Share what’s good campaign, Welch’s has launched the “Share Your Moments” photo contest!
- From 9/16 to 10/25 upload a photo of your favorite family moment for a chance to win $5,000!
- While there is only one grand prize, everyone who enters will get a $1.50 coupon for Welch’s 100% Grape Juice – or $2.00 if you share the news.
- Visit Sharewhatsgood.com to enter.
Keep in mind while you’re sharing your photos it will be more fun if everyone uses the hashtag #SHAREWHATSGOOD – you can see each others photos then by clicking that tag! You can follow Welch’s on Facebook here, Twitter here, or Instagram here.
*I will be receiving a promotional item for my time involved in sharing this contest with you.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023