*Elf on the Shelf – $11.99 at BJ’s.
One of the fun things I get to as a blogger is attend events like this one at BJ’s Wholesale. I did receive some promotional gifts for my attendance and involvement regarding this event; opinions are my own.
So a bunch of us bloggers had the opportunity to hang out with a couple representatives from BJ’s, taste some of their holiday fare and check out the selection of other products out in time for all the holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
Speaking of the holidays, BJ’s closes for Thanksgiving to allow associates to be home with their families; BJ’s starts their Black-Friday sales the week before Black Friday. That means – Black Friday has already begun! Go here to see what each day’s special is.
I really enjoyed the food we got to sample: cheese sticks wrapped in thinly sliced meat, various types of cheese, candies like salted caramels (yum!), sparkling red and white grape juice (I really liked the red) and more.
BJ’s has lots and lots of gift ideas and some great things for hosting. Some of the things that stand out to me are the Living Home Kitchen Triple-Burner Buffet Server with 5 Ply Copper core Pots ($129.99 ) – go here to save $30 on it:
The Tramontina 1.5 AT Stainless Steel Buffet Server ($29.99), go here to save $10 on it:
Like I said, lots of gifts can be found at BJ’s.
From holiday decor and serving-ware to the food on your table and the gifts under your tree shop Bj’s.
Using Coupons at BJ’s:
- BJ’s let you stack manufacturer coupons with their BJ’s coupons and they offer lots of BJ’s coupons.
- BJ’s mails out a quarterly publication called BJ’s Journal to many of it’s members which contains coupons too.
- Members will find updated coupons at the front of every BJ’s Wholesale twice a month.
- In some cases you can even use multiple manufacturer coupons for a multi-pack of some products like toothpaste packaged for “individual sale” (each having it’s own barcode).
- Members may not exceed the actual retail price in total value of coupons used.