This content has been compensated as part of a promotion for the Cleveland Parenting Expo. However, all opinions remain my own. #parentingexpo
Moms, dads, grandparents, caregivers! Something NEW is coming to Cleveland and you have a lot to gain from it! The Parenting Expo made it’s first appearance in Pittsburgh and is now visiting Cleveland!
Personally, I’m looking forward to the Parenting Expo! Besides the special speakers (see some names below) there will be exhibitors, free activities (see a list here) and giveaways like a 55′ LED TV that two lucky Parenting Expo attendees will win. See prizes here.
When & Where?
Saturday April 26th 10am – 5pm
Sunday April 27th 11am – 4pm
Cleveland’s IX Center
One I-X Center Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- Adults $10 if purchased online before noon April 25th.
- $12 per person at the door.
- Children under 14 are FREE
- Advance tickets purchased through DrugMart are $10.
- All events and activities
- All workshops and programs
- All the exhibitor provided coupons and offers
- Eligibility for prizes and giveaways
- Jim Tressel (Executive Vice President for Student Success, University of Akron)
- Corbin Bernsen (Actor, Writer, Director, Parenting Advocate)
- Dr. Geoffrey Putt (Psy D. Director of Parenting & Family Support Services, Akron Children’s Hospital)
Speaking of Akron Children’s Hospital let me share my experience. My youngest son, Jack, was born with a partial cleft in his soft palate. Basically, his uvula didn’t fuse together before birth. I understand that is suppose to happen around the 8th week of pregnancy.
His cleft wasn’t as bad as many children have and for that we are thankful. He did have some problems because of the cleft however. After his first birthday Dr. Lehman of Akron Children’s Hospital surgically repaired that cleft. Every year Jack has to see about seven specialists at the craniofacial center connected to Akron Children’s Hospital so they can keep an eye on his progress. It’s a one-day appointment which can make it a long day. The boys and I will usually walk over to the hospital cafeteria for lunch and to see the giant ball-drop maze.
In 2012 my husband and I were invited to the Akron Children’s Hospital Tree Festival & Gala and got to meet Jim Tressel!
Are you ready to go?! I have five pairs of tickets to giveway – 10 tickets total!
Just follow the Rafflecopter instructions below to enter for many chances to win a pair of tickets for you and a spouse or friend to attend the NEW Parenting Expo in Cleveland. Children under 14 are FREE.