I’m so glad to have found out about Chatbooks! This tool/service has made one small but important area of my life SO much easier. In fact, it’s an area I have been neglecting. While I take tons of pictures, I rarely get any printed anymore. I don’t have time to scrapbook either. My memory-collecting happens online.
So, I did a video to share what they look like and give you the details. You can see it below. But the “cliff notes” are these:
- You download the free Chatbooks app for Android or iPhone onto your phone and sign up for the subscription. Use my affiliate code: LRJ7FWF3 and you get your first book FREE! Visit Chatbooks here.
- When you have 60 photos on Instagram you get an email saying you have 3 days to delete pics if necessary and choose your cover.
- Your photo book is automatically published then and sent to you! The books are $6 each and approximately 6″x6″ and that includes free shipping. You can choose $1 per book for shipping if you want waterproof packing and tracking. (SEE my video BELOW to see some of my books).
- My photo books began with my very first day on Instagram and I opted to have all my books made so I was caught up (minus the pictures I chose to leave out of the books via the app). That was 11 Volumes! It’s easy!
Are you doing Chatbooks? Let me know in the comments.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner/Editor at Hall of Fame Moms
Tracy writes about homeschooling and just about anything related to family life in Ohio here on the blog. Strong honest views will surface from time to time on topics related to truth, faith and freedom. **Check out my notebooks and Bible Memory Coloring Notebook workbooks for Adults & Teens by clicking my name.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023
- My Word for 2023 - January 11, 2023
- Holiday Sale on ALL my books – $4.99 - December 18, 2022