Well, life happened towards the end of this week and I did not get this week’s Frugal Friday Youtube video up until TODAY (Saturday). But, we’re still going to count it 🙂 .
Today I’m sharing my tips for saving money on your homeschooling needs! I’m talking from experience, ya’ll. I’m sharing money saving ideas on the following homeschool areas:
- curriculum (unit studies and free printables)
- physical activities (where to look for local groups and MORE)
- music instruments and lessons
- even help with teaching
I hope you find my tips for saving money on homeschooling needs helpful! Please remember to give it a “thumbs up” if you did and consider subscribing to my channel! Thanks for watching 🙂 .
You can go directly to my Frugal Friday Video Series on Youtube here if you’d like.
Find more FREE HOMESCHOOLING tips here.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 7 Ways to Ruin a Pity Party – or bad attitude - August 29, 2020
- What we’re using to Homeschool 9th & 11th Grade + FREE PRINTABLE - August 1, 2020
- Learn Math Fast Books for High School – Review - August 1, 2020