We survived our second week back to homeschool! If you homeschool too, how are you and your kids doing?
We are easing into a new routine and gradually getting to that full schedule that I’ve planned for my boys’ middle school 2017-2018 year. Jack is in sixth grade and Brendan is in eighth.
In this week’s homeschool video you’ll get a peek at how I…
- turn the mundane into a learning experience
- fit in mid-day socialization (<— HA! “that” word)
- allow interruptions (like an eclipse) fit into our school day
- use an Owl Pellet Dissection kit (a friend gave us, thanks Tisha!)
I hope you enjoy the video. If you have any questions just ask! Products I mention in this video that you may want to get more information on are linked below. I’m using my affiliate links below, thanks for your support!
- Owl pellet dissections kits for kids – here.
- Liberty Kids’ dvd set – here.
- Life of Fred books – here.
If you missed our first week of homeschool video you can find it here: Homeschool Week #1: Easing into a New Routine.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- Planning for Emergencies: Talking Prepper Pantry and Money - October 2, 2021
- Arts in Stark – Labor Day FREE family Entertainment with Elec Simon - August 31, 2021
- My homeschooled son is choosing public school this year. - July 24, 2021