(Disclosure: I may earn a commission if purchases are made through some of the links in this post. See my disclosure here.)
Just in time for summer vacation comes this fun review of a child’s travel journal! This is a sponsored post but opinions are my own.
The My Family Adventure Journal is written by Lesli Gibbs and give your child a fun format to fill in pictures and writing of all the fun trips they will have this summer or any other time of the year.
To help give you an idea of what’s inside this I’m sharing the Table of Contents below. The book has about 48 pages and is made really nice in softcover.
My Family Adventure Journal
We didn’t have any big trips planned during the time that I was reviewing this book so I had my son just work on some pages from our most recent trip which was to the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio.
Some of the pages inside cover the following topics:
- States we are visiting, landmarks we see and other places to fill in state facts.
- A country we are visiting and some related features.
- A 15 day simple one page itinerary to jot down locations and events each day.
- My Travel ABCs scavenger hunt to work on while traveling.
- Create a stamp collection based on your travel by drawing pictures on the printed stamps page.
- A page to list or draw 12 souvenirs from your adventures.
This is a GREAT vacation-activity book for the child who can read and enjoys being creative. This would make a WONDERFUL keepsake of a special summer with family traveling or that super-awesome long trip to somewhere new and amazing!
Maybe your child isn’t going anywhere “huge” but is spending a couple weeks with grandparents. Let them take this book to the grandparents and fill it in as a diary of their adventures at grandma and grandpa’s!
You can buy the My Family Adventure Journal on Amazon for $12.99 right now. That’s a great price for a great keepsake!