After our visit to the Rookery Bay we decided to check off Pinchers at Tin City from our itinerary. Gift certificates were provided for us to use at the restaurant. Opinions are my own, of course. Thanks to the Paradise Coast visitor’s bureau for arranging our itinerary.
So this was our first time eating at a Pinchers Restaurant. This particular one is located in Tin City which is made up of multiple buildings filled with shops. So you can enjoy a good meal and do some fun shopping!
I had some delicious fish tacos and I think my husband had shrimp scampi. I think the boys had chicken fingers and fries, which is usually what at least one them picks at almost every restaurant we eat at. Some of us shared that yummy chocolate cake, too.
See the Christmas decor? The area was getting ready for Christmas as it was November when we were in town. My husband, the boys and I definitely walked around the shops located inside the buildings. My husband even found a sign that was sold by a company he use to work for here in Ohio! Small world 🙂 .
If you missed any of my previous posts in our “first family trip to Florida series” you can find the links below. You can find look for a Pinchers near you at this link.
Did you miss a post? Subscribe here so you don’t miss the next!
- Part 1: Our first family flight flying Spirit Airlines nonstop from CAK to FL.
- Part 2: What we drove on Marco Island.
- Part 3: Our experience staying at The Boathouse Motel and what swam by our dock.
- Part 4: Our experience on the Princess Dinner Cruise.
- Part 5: Our Visit to the Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center.
- Part 6: Eating at Pinchers at Tin City in Naples, FL.
- Part 7
- Part 8
- Part 9
- Part 10
- Part 11
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- Visiting Serpent Mound in Peebles, Ohio - April 8, 2018
- My Interview on Ohio Podcast - March 31, 2018
- Taking the Family to the Pro Football Hall of Fame - March 24, 2018