Now that the holidays are behind us and the snow is here WITH us…it’s time to refocus my thoughts to our first family trip flying to Florida!
This is part two of my LONG series. I say “long” because I have a LOT of posts to write sharing the places we were blessed to visit in SW Florida thanks to Spirit Airlines. I previously shared about Spirit’s Bare Fare flight prices and their non-stop flights to Florida from the CAK Airport.
Spirit made sure we had our major travel needs covered for our trip. This included our rental car and a place to lay our head at night for almost a week. They also hooked us up with a visitor’s bureau. Opinions are my own.
In today’s post I want to show you the rental car that Enterprise Car Rental put us into at the RSW Airport in Fort Myers.
This cute snazzy little vehicle is called the Nissan Juke. ERAC labels it something like a “small suv” and it is small for a suv.
The Juke fit the four of us fine without all the luggage, but – with all our luggage which included four carry-ons, 3-4 personal item bags, and two “check sized” luggage pieces…it was cramped.
Now, we had a big first with this vehicle. It did NOT require a key. You simply pushed the brake and a button. The key and (aff link) key fob unlocked the vehicle though. My husband thinks the key probably needed to be near the car in order for it to work, but I let him do all the driving.
I hope you’ll come back for my next post where I plan to show and tell you about where we stayed and what made that location special! You can subscribe to my blog here so that post is delivered to your inbox.
You can read my first post where I share about our flight with Spirit Airlines here.
Did you miss a post? Subscribe here so you don’t miss the next!
- Part 1: Our first family flight flying Spirit Airlines nonstop from CAK to FL.
- Part 2: What we drove on Marco Island.
- Part 3: Our experience staying at The Boathouse Motel and what swam by our dock.
- Part 4: Our experience on the Princess Dinner Cruise.
- Part 5: Our Visit to the Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center.
- Part 6: Eating at Pinchers at Tin City in Naples, FL.
- Part 7: Visiting the Naples Zoo
- Part 8: We ate Alligator at the Snook Inn
- Part 9: Our Everglades Excursion Tour in SW Florida
- Part 10: Bonus! Additional places we found to eat at that we can recommend.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 7 Ways to Ruin a Pity Party – or bad attitude - August 29, 2020
- What we’re using to Homeschool 9th & 11th Grade + FREE PRINTABLE - August 1, 2020
- Learn Math Fast Books for High School – Review - August 1, 2020