Do you love the fancy-shmancy drinks at Starbucks (like me)? Going to Starbucks is a splurge and something that doesn’t happen with much frequency due to the cost of those well beloved drinks! One day I decided to experiment with my coffee and the result tasted almost exactly like Starbuck’s Carmel Macchiato – at least as I could recall it tasting.
Warning: I’m not much of a measurer. So you have to guess at how much of each ingredient you need (make to taste). I just used ingredients I already had on hand.
- A cup of Colombian brewed coffee (use whatever you like).
- About 2 Tablespoons of Smucker’s Carmel Ice Cream Topping (make to taste).
- Coffee-Mate liquid original coffee cream.
Pour a cup of coffee, stir in the carmel topping so it dissolves evenly then add your creamer. I then poured it into a taller glass and enjoy! IF you like it cold, dump in some ice cubes!
You might like some apples slices dipped in this super simple 2-ingredient apple dip while you’re sipping your diy carmel drink!
Subscribe here if you’d like to get my updates by email or RSS. If you’d like to stay in the loop even better join me on Facebook where I chat with my readers and share other goodies with them that don’t get posted to my blog 😉
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023