MoneySavingMom and LifeAsMom sponsored an online Freezer Cooking Day. It just turned out to be great timing for me.
I had just bought extra whole chickens and many pounds of hamburger on sale- besides all the already cooked turkey and ham I had in the freezer. This was just what I needed to get me motivated. I’m using my affiliate links and may earn a few cents at no cost to you. It helps support this blog, thank you.
Most of what I made was used without recipes. I substituted some ingredients for what I had on hand.
My Freezer Cooking Meal Menu
- Spaghetti sauce with meat.
- Chili (in the slow cooker now)
- Shredded turkey w/ cream of mushroom soup
- BBQ shredded turkey for sandwiches ( in slow cooker now)
- Turkey pot pie casserole w/ crescent dough crust (just top layer)
Last night I made a new soup using up some of my frozen chicken stock, frozen chopped cabbage & shredded zucchini, frozen shredded turkey and a few potatoes cut up and it was delicious. We had it for dinner and then I put some in the freezer.
Now not only is my freezer full, but my sink is full of dirty dishes. Find more inspiration for meal planning here.
Thank you to my sponsors:
Tiny Dimples, DIY Shoppe Designer, Kirsten of Tupperware
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023