This week I visited our local Build-A-Bear Workshop on a mission. Build-A-Bear sent me $30 gift card to shop their current promotion. Spend $30 and you get a FREE Christmas Stocking! I’m on the Build-A-Bear mailing list too (are you?) and I already had a coupon for $5 off a $10 purchase so I took that with me. Visit your local Build-A-Bear Workshop between November 12-24th and receive a FREE stocking with your $30 or more purchase!
My boys are 4 & 6 years old and love. love. love. their toys and getting new ones. I recently asked them to go through their toys and pull out what they didn’t want so we could give them away and they came up with…three toys between the two of them. And then one of them renigged and took back one of them *insert mother’s scowling look*.
And so I took them with me on this mission but turned it into a “different mission”. This time they would stuff a bear for another child, someone they didn’t know. Build-A-Bear is partnering with the Marine’s Toys for Tots Foundation to conduct a toy drive in all of the United States stores the weekend of December 3-6.
The boys and I thought Camo Bear would get a good choice and we had him stuffed with the 5-sound option where you squeeze his hand and he has 5 different sayings. I did let the boys pick out something for themselves and I’m sure that made the “giving” easier on them. Baby steps, right? They love the Build-A-Bear mini-furry friends (we have several right now). They picked out what they wanted. (By the way, there are many more mini-furry friends available online than our store sells).
I know some of you would appreciate a $25 Build-A-Bear gift card, right?! Build-A-Bear is giving one away to one of you!
Only thing you HAVE to do:
- Just leave a comment here telling me which of this season’s Rudolph & Friends Collection is your favorite. You’ll find them here at this link. This does not mean you have to choose this product should you win.
For Extra Entries- remember you MUST leave a SEPARATE comment here for each:
- Follow me on Facebook here and then leave me a comment here telling me you have or already are.
- Follow Build-A-Bear on Facebook and then leave me ANOTHER comment here telling me you did or already are.
- Subscribe here for my updates by email or here for RSS and then leave a comment here telling me you have or already are subscribed.
So, everyone has up to 4 chances to win. Winner will be picked by Random.org .
Contest begins today and ends December 1, 2010 at 11:50pm EST.
*Build-A-Bear provided me with the $30 gift card so I could participate in this review.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023