If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen my status update that I was chosen to be one of the new Purex Insiders. As an “insider” I received samples of a new product to try that I wasn’t allowed to share until today!
Purex Complete Crystals Softener (looks like bath salts) goes right in the washer with your clothes and its 92% natural! Personally, I choose to start the washer and throw the crystals in then with the soap and then add the clothes. Purex Crystals goes on sale at WALMART today! Other retailers will begin selling it in January and February 2011.
I’ll tell you what I like best about this product…
- The scent is wonderful! I luv how it the fabric smells like its “one” with this light-fresh scent. NOT strong or perfumy.
- Toss in the washer water, no extra gadgets needed, no forgetting later.
- No waste leftover (dryer sheet).
Now a few points from the Purex info sheet they sent me:
- Most traditional liquid fabric softeners coat your fabrics in oil- and over time this residue builds up and lessens the lifespan of your clothing and can lead to discoloration.
- The oily residue can interfere with the absorbency of fabrics.
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission regulates that children’s sleepware must meet certain flame-retardant standards. “Purex Complete Crystals Softener is the first major fabric softener that is 100% safe to use on children’s sleepwear as it does not impair these flame retardant qualities.”
- Oily residue on your sportwear (like the high-tech polyester) can reduce the effectiveness of drawing sweat away from your body during workouts. “Purex Complete Crystals Softener does not inhibit wicking fabrics, making it safe to use on all of your active and athletic wear.”
I plan to be sharing more about my experience with the NEW Purex Complete Crystals Softener so stay tuned!
*Subscribe here to follow my blog posts by email or RSS.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023