Do you love Miracle Whip or hate it?
There’s really no right or wrong answer here because its a matter of personal opinion. What comes to your mind when you think of a “love it” or “hate it” scenario? I actually prefer Miracle Whip salad dressing over traditional mayo.
One thing that comes to my mind is that hazelnut spread, Nutella. I recently did a house party for that brand and polled my Facebook friends beforehand about their opinion of it. I got answers from those who love it telling me “its addictive, don’t eat it” to those who apparently couldn’t stand it saying “its gross”! Love it or hate it 😉
Would you like to win a year’s supply of Miracle Whip salad dressing?
- Do this first! Just leave me a comment below telling me you’re favorite “love/hate” (short) story To enter to win a year’s worth of Miracle Whip- just leave me a comment telling me what food item you enjoy with Miracle Whip.
For extra entries: Make sure you did #1 above and leave a separate comment for each thing you have done!
- “Like” Hall of Fame Moms on Facebook (and leave a separate comment telling me so).
- Follow me @tzdelar on Twitter (and leave a sep. comment telling me so).
- Subscribe to my email or RSS updates (you’ll get an email or 2 and you must confirm all the way through!) Comment!
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (see the side bar to click through). Yep, you know the ropes, Comment!
Contest begins tonight Thursday, March 17th and ends Sunday, March 20th at 11:59pm EST and is open to USA/Canada residents only who are 18 years or older. A winner will picked at random.
Disclaimer: Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. I will be provided a prize kit identical to the winners for hosting this giveaway. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by myself.
* The winner will receive a year’s supply (12 bottles) of Miracle Whip
* Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US or Canada only