I’ve seen other bloggers share their most popular posts and their top referring sources and I thought it might be a good idea for me to do some of that also.
Not only does it show me what people are most attracted to reading on my blog but if you need to make a little income from your blog like I do, I think these types of stats can help companies see what kind of consumers your readers might be. If your blog is a good fit, these companies might pay for an advertising spot or send you a product to review.
Though I use a variety of analytical sources on my About HOFM Readers & Stats page I will use only Google Analytic results for my first Most Popular Posts Round-up & Top Referring Sources.
*And, though it may appear that I’m mainly a “homeschooling” blog. I am not. Its just that I do homeschool and its back-to-school time so homeschooling is a hot topic right now in the blogosphere!
HOFM’s Most Popular Posts for the past month.
1. Our Homeschool Room Organizing Tip (Not just a homeschooling tip).
9. Easy, adorable Paper-Bag Christmas Cards (good for any occasion!)
10. Could you, would you, pretty please? [fill out this 6 question, anonymous survey?] (by the way, if you haven’t yet, would you fill out this survey? 🙂 I really need as many of you as possible to help me before I close it and tally up the results! Thank You!! 😉 )
HOFM’s Top 10 Referring Sources for the past month.
4. Stumble Upon
7. Swagbucks (I’ve included my affiliate link here).
10. Mom’s The Word
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023