Note: Only winners 18 and older are allowed to claim this prize.
March 23rd is opening day for NE Ohio’s I-X Amusement Park located in Cleveland inside the I-X Center! Besides having over 20 acres of thrill rides under one roof you’ll have the chance to attend special shows included in your price of admission March 23 – April 15th. Pick a day you want to go, here’s the schedule!
Meet & Greets! Spider-Man is suppose to be there March 24th and Captain America on March 25 for photo opportunities at the Costume Character Stage & Victoria Justice on April 1st.
[New this year!] …which features world-class acrobats from China. “This is a show not to be missed, ” said Eric German, executive show director. “The abilities of this group are astounding; they push the limits and create an amazing production. It’s perfect for families to sit and enjoy together!” High-wire stunts, death-defying motorcycle acts and amazingly choreographed balancing routines.
Big Cat Encounter
… returns for a third year of up-close and personal interaction with some of nature’s biggest cats. Veteran trainer and handler Clayton Rosaire educates while he entertains, using skills and a sense of humor to command lions and tigers to do amazing tricks! This show has proven to be a huge attraction and now includes expanded theater-style seating.
March 24 & 25th is Christian Family Weekend with live performances from local choirs and bands. Gospel acts and interpretive dance routines.
April 14 & 15th is the 8the Annual La Fiesta Latina sponsored by the Julia de Burgos Cultural Arts Center and Latinocleveland.com. The very best of Hispanic heritage and culture with national and local acts, dance, food, arts and entertainment are highlights to enjoy.
Expect to flip, spin, drop, rotate, and fly with Thrill City. Freakout swing riders up to 70 feet high. Practice your best Superman pose on the Cliff Hanger. Check out the Spinning Coaster and G-Force and Super Shot and the Flying Dutchman.
Don’t worry – there’s something for the little ones. Kidzville features over 25 rides and a petting zoo. The 3D Mystery Manor is fun and not-too-scarry for kids of all ages though there is a nominal fee for kids, parents are free. And more!
- General Admission is $24; Children under 48″ are $21; Seniors 60+ just $10 on Saturdays & Sundays and FREE on Weekdays. Children 3 and under FREE.
- You can purchase tickets for $21 in ADVANCE from MARC’S and AAA.
- Bring in any Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew can to the I-X Center Box Office after 3pm Weekdays only to buy one general admission ticket at full price and get the 2nd ticket FREE. Restrictions apply. Pick up discount coupons at area Taco Bell restaurants.
Here’s how to enter to win a 4-pack of tickets from my blog!
- Mandatory: Leave me a comment here telling me who’d you take with you if you won the 4 tickets!
If you want extra chances to win do this…
- Come back every day (AFTER the day you first enter) and leave a new comment telling me its your extra daily entry!
One winner will be drawn randomly March 19th and contacted by me via email. You must reply within 48 hours or I pick a new winner. Winner’s tickets will be arranged at the I-X Center’s “Will Call” box. You will pick them up there but I will contact you with necessary information first. My giveaway begins tonight and ends March 19th 11:59pm EST.
For additional chances to win visit the I-X Center’s Facebook page here.
Visit their website for more details/ FAQ’s here: I-X Amusement Park.
*This is not a paid post. Information and tickets for the giveaway are provided by the I-X Center. I also will be receiving tickets for sharing this info with you.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023