The Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler that gets recyclables off the counter and hidden out of sight features:
- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product (or screws)
- An attached handle allows the bag to be easily transported wherever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and can fit a milk jug
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable to make it easy to clean after any unexpected spills
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
- The bag and all packaging is made from recyclable material, and the product is recyclable
No, that is not a picture of my kitchen 🙂 . But Rubbermaid did send me one of those fancy-shmancy Hidden Recyclers to review and they are giving one away to one of you! The Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler’s suggested retail price is $15.99 but prices may vary. You can buy it at Meijers or at Rubbermaid.com.
I think it looks really nice and is made of good quality- it was really easy to put together- in fact, I didn’t need instructions for most of it. The bag has these slits like button holes that slide over a plastic piece that extends outward. Then I slide the hooks over my cabinet door and had to refer to the directions to attach the lid (easy!). I didn’t need any screws.
Giveaway open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
Follow the Rafflecopter directions below. Lots of points available and some you can get daily!
Giveaway begins 4/17 and ends 5/01/12 11:59pm EST.
*30 day winning gap enforced. See All Policies page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
After you get all your entries in for this giveaway you may want to hop over to Rubbermaid’s blog here and see what’s up!
*Disclosure: Rubbermaid sent me their Hidden Recycler to review and they are giving one away to one of my readers. This was not a paid post and posting a review- good or otherwise was not required.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023