1. We are wrapping up the spring soccer season. This was Brendan’s first time on a team and his coach thinks he has talent. He’s been moved into the defensive position, I’m guessing because as he has a powerful kick at times.
2. I found a nest with 4 baby robins in our bush. They grow up so fast! I checked on them today and it looked like there was only one or two left in the nest. Remember the nest on our windowsill?
3. And finally, my past feeble attempts to garden have left me feeling like a failure, but I found a post about growing potatoes in a laundry basket and its working for me! Haha! Who knew 🙂 .
On a final, somber note…
A thank you to all of our Veterans and active Military men, women and their families who sacrifice so much so that we can all be free!
Let’s not take it for granted. Just look at the countries that are not free, we have a lot to be thankful for.
Celebrate the Soldiers in your life today!
*Sharing at Making Your Home Sing.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner/Editor at Hall of Fame Moms
Tracy writes about homeschooling and just about anything related to family life in Ohio here on the blog. Strong honest views will surface from time to time on topics related to truth, faith and freedom. **Check out my notebooks and Bible Memory Coloring Notebook workbooks for Adults & Teens by clicking my name.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023
- My Word for 2023 - January 11, 2023
- Holiday Sale on ALL my books – $4.99 - December 18, 2022
Thanks 😉 And yeah, those blogs had other purposes. Maybe I should delete them? I just don’t want to mess up my blogger account, I think I need it to comment on some blogs. Thanks for stopping by!
Those baby birds are so hungry, lol! Great shot of your son. My oldest used to play soccer too when he was younger.
I forgot that I can’t get to this blog through clicking on your comment. Your comment only leads me to your other two blogs, which are inactive. I had to get a little tricky and come through the meme, lol! Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!
My potato plants look like they’re doing very well. I’ll be sharing about it in a post I think. Hopefully I have a nice crop of potatoes from them.
My daughter loves soccer. She’s a defender.
As far as gardening, I want my own, but have yet to initiate the process. Looking forward to giving the potatoes in a basket a try.