1. We are wrapping up the spring soccer season. This was Brendan’s first time on a team and his coach thinks he has talent. He’s been moved into the defensive position, I’m guessing because as he has a powerful kick at times.
3. And finally, my past feeble attempts to garden have left me feeling like a failure, but I found a post about growing potatoes in a laundry basket and its working for me! Haha! Who knew 🙂 .
On a final, somber note…
A thank you to all of our Veterans and active Military men, women and their families who sacrifice so much so that we can all be free!
Let’s not take it for granted. Just look at the countries that are not free, we have a lot to be thankful for.
Celebrate the Soldiers in your life today!
*Sharing at Making Your Home Sing.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023