*Note: For the above dish of pizza bread I used 15 rolls. They do rise very well while baking.
Okay, this is some seriously awesome pizza bread made “monkey-bread” style. I got the idea from a vendor at the Spring Fabulous Food Show. The vendor had used a bundt type pan, I don’t have one so I just used a glass dish.
And, please note, the pictures below are from two different times I made pizza bread this way. Some of my pics didn’t turn out right so I waited to do this post till after I had made another batch of pizza bread. The difference between the two batches was the cheese and the amount of dough I used. I recommend using the Sharp Cheddar over Mozzarella – the taste is way more addicting with Cheddar! Trust me 🙂 .
Easy pull-apart Cheesy Pizza Bread
I am using my affiliate links.
1 -bag of Rhodes frozen bread dough- I used the frozen dough rolls.
*I used 15 rolls torn in two or more pieces to make that dish of pizza bread shown at top.
1 – bag of 8oz. or more Sharp Cheddar (or your favorite cheese).
1/2- 1 stick of butter melted (add some Olive Oil if you need more liquid).
You own mixture of Italian, Garlic, Onion spices.
Pepperoni or other favorite pizza toppings.
1. Spray your pan or dish with non-stick spray.
2. After your dough has risen (follow package directions). I set mine in a cupcake pan but I think they’ll get bigger if they’re not contained like this. THEN I kneaded each one just a bit and tore in half or more pieces.
3. Add your seasonings to your butter/oil mixture and dip each piece of torn dough into this mix and begin to layer in your dish. Dough, then cheese, toppings, more dough, etc..
Pour the rest of your butter/seasoning mixture over the top of your final layer, if you have any left – unless you don’t want the extra calories 🙂 .
I do believe Cheddar makes it the taste SO much better… possibly addicting! This is something the kids can help you with too.
This bread is really moist and dripping with buttery garlic goodness. You could skip the pizza toppings and just make it garlic pull-apart bread too.
I’d love to have you tag along! And if you are already following I’d love it if you’d share my blog with your friends. I’m wanting to grow my readership and if you like what you read here your friends might too 🙂 .
Don’t miss an update!
Thank you for being a reader and sharing.
*Sharing at the following link-ups: Women Living Well .
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- Planning for Emergencies: Talking Prepper Pantry and Money - October 2, 2021
- Arts in Stark – Labor Day FREE family Entertainment with Elec Simon - August 31, 2021
- My homeschooled son is choosing public school this year. - July 24, 2021