See that great bundle of goodies above? Those are mine – well, we did take two packages of the cookies to share with family on Memorial Day. But you have a chance to win this same bundle of goodies here at my blog!
One winner will receive:
- Beach Tote(for Mom): to make carrying your summer essentials to park or beach simple
- A Splash Bomb 7- Pcs Pool Party Pack to allow for some water fun in-between snacks
- A Stripe Beach Towel to use at the local beach or your backyard pool
- Banzai Wigglin Water Sprinkler for some good backyard fun
- 2 packs of the New CHIPS AHOY! Chewy Gooey CHIPS AHOY! Caramel
- 2 packs of the New Chewy CHIPS AHOY! made with REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS™
Now I’ll confess, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups cookies were my favorite! But I think had I warmed the caramel cookies in the microwave I would have liked them more than eating them room temp.. Those are the ones with the gooey center!
And I really really like my new tote. I have a weakness for totes!
*Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by me, HallofFameMoms.com.
NOTE: Everyone has to do the Mandatory Entry of leaving me a blog comment as stated in the directions! Follow the directions below to get entered and notice that you can come back and Tweet the message below EVERY DAY for extra points. Be sure to follow directions. One winner will be picked by random. NOTE: You must click the Tweet button and the LIKE buttons if you are claiming those entries.
*Sharing at these link-ups: WomenLivingWell , Crystal & Comp. .
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023
- My Word for 2023 - January 11, 2023
- Holiday Sale on ALL my books – $4.99 - December 18, 2022
This is such a great giveaway so many goodies and fun. I would love to take my niece and nephew outside and just have a fun filled day 🙂 thank you for the chance
I would love to have a beach day with the kids and some snacks to keep them happy!