Cedar Point’s HalloWeekends is happening now through October 28 and I’m giving away 4 tickets to one of you.
During HalloWeekends, Cedar Point will be open from 6 p.m. to midnight on Fridays; 11 a.m. to midnight on Saturdays; and noon to 9 p.m. on Sundays. The park will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 7.
- Skeleton Crew— An exciting spectacle of acrobatics and aerial acts taking place throughout the day in Cedar Point’s new Celebration Plaza!
- The Goodtime Ghouls: A Halloween Hullabaloo— An energetic musical revue featuring a mix of rockabilly, swing, pop and disco in the Good Time Theater.
- Gypsy Fortune Tellers— Find out what’s in the cards for you as you venture into Frontiertown.
- Charlie Brown’s Funtime Frolics— Join Charlie, Snoopy and the PEANUTS gang for music, stories and spooky surprises.
- The Magical House on Boo Hill— Whimsical illusions await at every corner in the topsy-turvy house just outside the Blue Streak roller coaster.
- Monster Midway Invasion Celebration— Friendly monsters and characters take over the Cedar Point Main Midway with dancing, parade floats and music every day at 4 p.m.
- PEANUTS™ Halloween Show and Kids’ Costume Contest— Bring your little pirates and princesses for pre-school competitions at 2 p.m. and grade-school competitions at 2:45 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday in the Blue Streak Plaza.
- Sideshow: A Carnival of Magic— Step right up for amazing illusions and jaw-dropping suspense!
Enter if You Dare:
- Eden Musee´— The wax museum’s longtime owner has left his children to run the family business their way, with disastrous results.
- Cut Throat Cove— Meet the motley crews of sunken ships, left scavenging on the shores for more than 150 years in Frontiertown.
- Blood on the Bayou— Who knows what’s lurking in the murky waters of the lagoon? Watch out for the swamp’s primitive inhabitants, who don’t look kindly on company.
- Maniacal, Mechanical Screamworks— Step into a metallic world of science fiction full of gadgets, gears and hollow screams and more that you can read about at their website.
For more information about Cedar Point’s HalloWeekends or to purchase tickets, visit cedarpoint.com/halloweekends. Save up to $10 per ticket by buying online!
Enter now for a chance to win 4 tickets!
*Mandatory: Just leave me a comment below telling me why you want to win or who’d you take with you if you did.
Extra entries: To increase your chances of winning you may come back and leave me a new comment once per day every day!
Giveaway begins tonight Monday September 17th and ends Monday, September 24th at 11:59pm EST.
*Cedar Point is providing the tickets. This is not a paid post.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- 15 Factors of Bible Study You Need to Know - May 4, 2023
- This Blog & Social Media Planner may have all you need: Review - April 28, 2023
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023