The PULSE Volleyball Team for Girls in 5-9th grades kicks off their season February 25th and wants to give away one FREE Registration to one lucky girl in 5-9th grade (value $160)!
- PULSE is a non-profit.
- Pulse Sports Spring Volleyball League for 5th-9th Grade Girls!
- PULSE meets every Monday Night 5:30-7 or 7-8:30pm going for 10 weeks.
- This is a competitive/instructional league there will be 45 minutes of instruction and 45 minutes of application each night.
- No Tryouts- but limited space! Everyone plays!
- Pulse Spring Volleyball League will meet in the Varsity Gym at the Lorain County Community College Physical Education facility.
FREE Pulse League T-shirt with every registration! Registration costs $160 for one child or $144 per child for two or more children of the same family. For more info or to register visit Pulse Sports.
See the short video below about PULSE.
Do you have a daughter in 5-9th grade who would love to be on the 2013 PULSE Spring Volleyball League?
Want a chance to win that $160 registration for FREE?
There is only 1 mandatory entry everything else just gives you extra chances to win! Follow the Rafflecopter widget below (give it a few seconds to show up if you can’t see it right away). If you have any problems or questions leave me a comment and I’ll get back with you.
Giveaway begins today February 19th and ends February 22nd. Winner to be picked at 9pm.
Winner will be notified by email.
Remember, the season begins February 25th so be watching your email for a winning notification!
Winner will be picked by random.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023
- My Word for 2023 - January 11, 2023
- Holiday Sale on ALL my books – $4.99 - December 18, 2022
My daughter did not make her school volleyball team this year and would love to do this to keep her skills sharp.
My daughter loves volleyball and it keeps her active and away from the couch 🙂
This would be a good program for my daughter
My daughter loves volleyball and would love this!!
Would love a chance for my daughter to have a chance to play other then just the fall volleyball she plays with her school.
Great contest. Thank you