I may earn a commission if purchases are made through links in this post. See my disclosure here.
As a mother of boys I need some help coming up with gift ideas for them. I have one teen and one tween and today I’m sharing a round up of gift ideas for these age groups. Whether you’re looking for a birthday gift or a Christmas gift this list is geared to help you find something new or something different to give to that special young man in your life.
25 Gift Ideas for Tween & Teen Boys
1. Light Up Glow in the Dark Frisbee with Soft Rubber Grip
2. Leather Writing Journal Notebook
3. Emoji Keychain Mini Cute Plush Toys
4. Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Smart Beanie Headset
5. Matrix Nightball Football
6. Spikeball Combo- 3 Ball Set, Drawstring Bag, And Rule Book
7. Marble Genius Marble Run Super Set
8. 100 PC Interlocking Building Set
9. Learning Resources Gears Lights and Action Building Set
10. Quadpro Magnetic Building-Blocks 48 Pieces
11. LEGO City Town 60133 Advent Calendar Building Kit
12. iscream ‘Gamer’ Video Game Control Shaped Microbead Pillow
13. STEM at Play Boom! Combustion Science Lab Kit
25 Gift Ideas for Tween & Teen Boys – Gift Guide
14. Pump Rocket Micro Straw Shotz Deluxe – Rocket Launch Building System
15. Elenco 2-Way Microscope
16. Spontuneous Board Game
17. Elenco Escape Robot Kit
18. Engino Mechanical Science: Linkages
19. Ucreate Games & Artimation
20. Lightning Reaction Reloaded – Shocking Game
21. Amphibious RC Car Morphibians Killer Whale All Terrain Remote Control Toy
22. Knock Knock Fifty Farts Card Deck
23. All-in-1 Portable Wireless Speakers with LED Table Lamp and Alarm Clock
24. 14 in 1 Solar Powered Robot Kit DIY Assembly Solar Car
25. Magnetic Dart Board
Did you see anything in this 2017 Holiday Gift Guide that your teen or tween boy would just LOVE? Tell me in the comments.
If you found this post helpful you may find the following helpful as well! You can browse gifts for her, gifts for him, and for kids of all ages here.
Click here for 25 Stocking Stuffers for Kids
The following two tabs change content below.
Tracy writes about homeschooling and just about anything related to family life in Ohio here on the blog. Strong honest views will surface from time to time on topics related to truth, faith and freedom.
**Check out my notebooks and Bible Memory Coloring Notebook workbooks for Adults & Teens by clicking my name.