Good news! Prices have been lowered this year. But someone will still win 4 tickets here :).
Check out the NEW features for 2013 at the I-X Center’s Indoor Amusement Park:
· NEW White Water Ride – Get Your Splash On!
· NEW Soaring Eagle Zipline – Soar to New Heights!
· Great family entertainment – NEW this year is Mutts Gone Nuts, where canines and comedy combine!
· Themed weekends including Spring Break Christian Jam Weekend (April 6 & 7) and La Fiesta Latina (April 13 & 14)
· Over 20 acres of rides, games, food and attractions for guests of all ages!
Want a chance to win?!
Mandatory: Just leave me a comment at this blog post (click here if you’re reading in email) telling me why you want to win! That’s it, you are entered.
Want to increase your chances of winning? Come back tomorrow and leave me a new comment telling me its your EXTRA daily entry. You can do this ONCE per day, every day the giveaway is running. Only get 1 comment/entry per day.
Giveaway begins today and ends Tuesday March 26th at 11:59pm EST.
Winner picked randomly and will be notified by email.
And don’t miss my updates! Follow me on Facebook at @1000thingstodo or @halloffamemoms .
* The I-X Center is providing tickets for giveaway and giving me 4 tickets for personal use as well for my help in promoting this event.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023
- My Word for 2023 - January 11, 2023
- Holiday Sale on ALL my books – $4.99 - December 18, 2022
3/26 extra entry
I would love to be able to send my kids to the IX indoor amusement park over spring break. If I won I would only have to buy one ticket to send all five of them!
extra daily entry 🙂
Would love to win!!
I’m entering to win IX indoor amusement park tix for my 5 year old daughter. Yesterday I had to take her to the ER for dehydration. She was so brave for the IV so I asked her what she wanted to do when she felt better and her response was “can we please go to the indoor fair?” (The commercial played about 100 times on the hospital tv)
Would love to win these for a family night out! Between being 8 months pregnant and the weather, the options for fun have become meek! My not be able to ride any rides but hubby and little one would love it!!
So glad to find your blog!
Would love to win!