This would be the second time in my life I’ve eaten alligator. I guess it does taste kind of like chicken, but tougher.
During our trip to Marco Island, Florida we had the pleasure to experience eating outside near the water listening with live music during the day. The Snook Inn isn’t really an “inn”, though I was told that was the plan at one time. It ended up becoming a restaurant and gift shop and the Paradise Coast travel bureau had it on our itinerary to visit! We were provided a gift card to eat and shop and opinions are our own.
Live music while dining outside at Snook Inn. There were seats inside the building, too.
Our boys are not exotic eaters. They enjoy chicken tenders and fries as you’ll see below.
Of course we had to take some photos! The boys pose at the end of one of the docks across from the outside dining area.
Snook Inn Restaurant is open seven days a week from 11am to 10pm and has live music every day. Come by car, bike or boat – you can park that one at the dock.
Want to feel like you really are there with us? I have a short video on Instagram here of a boat sailing by the dock during our visit to Snook Inn on this particular day and you’ll hear a bit of the live music in the background.
Be sure to check out the gift shop! You’ll find a nice variety of shirt styles to pick from as well as lots of souvenir items to bring back home!
You can get more info about Snook Inn at their website here. Follow them on Facebook at this link.
Visit Paradise Coast travel website here.
Did you miss a post? Subscribe here so you don’t miss the next!
- Part 1: Our first family flight flying Spirit Airlines nonstop from CAK to FL.
- Part 2: What we drove on Marco Island.
- Part 3: Our experience staying at The Boathouse Motel and what swam by our dock.
- Part 4: Our experience on the Princess Dinner Cruise.
- Part 5: Our Visit to the Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center.
- Part 6: Eating at Pinchers at Tin City in Naples, FL.
- Part 7: Visiting the Naples Zoo
- Part 8: We ate Alligator at the Snook Inn
- Part 9: Our Everglades Excursion Tour in SW Florida
- Part 10: Bonus! Additional places we found to eat at that we can recommend.
Latest posts by Tracy Zdelar (see all)
- How will my garden grow in 2023? - January 26, 2023
- My Word for 2023 - January 11, 2023
- Holiday Sale on ALL my books – $4.99 - December 18, 2022